The Staff Auditor will be responsible for the planning and execution of financial statement audits and agreed-upon-procedures engagements, tax planning and preparation. Duties also include reviewing the adequacy of internal controls throughout the organization, creating workpapers that support the findings and audit steps, development of solid recommendations and alternative solutions to issues identified during the audit and staying abreast of advances in technology, auditing techniques, and current pronouncements and developments.
Our current staffing level of nearly forty individuals provides a friendly work environment. We offer an excellent compensation package, commensurate with education, experience and professional development. This includes performance bonuses, comprehensive health and dental coverage, and 401(k) participation. We also provide a comprehensive training program in accounting, auditing and taxation areas to produce well-rounded individuals, capable of providing our clients with a broad perspective.
If you are interested in pursuing this challenge, please submit your resume.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- BS degree in Accounting
- CPA License and/or CPA Candidate
- Experience in US GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent technical accounting skills and strong software skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to adhere to strict client confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Positive team player attitude
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis to out-of-town clients
FORTNER BAYENS LEVKULICH & GARRISON, P.C. is a growing CPA firm located in downtown Denver. We are a unique firm in that our practice specializes in accounting, auditing and consulting services for community banks throughout the western United States.