Compliance Review Specialist
Primary Nature of the Position: The Compliance Review Specialist is responsible to:
- Plan and prepare for reviews of client (“bank”) records pertaining to primary regulatory requirements, pursuant to the engagement agreement between the bank and FBLG.
- Conduct reviews of bank records pursuant to the standards set forth in the federal and state bank regulations and laws and applicable publications unique to federal and state bank regulatory agencies.
- Draft reports of comments and recommendations summarizing the findings resulting from the review of bank records.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements germane to compliance review activities.
- Conduct compliance-related training and prepare and present compliance issues.
- Review documents for compliance requirements and respond to designated person(s).
If you are interested in pursuing this challenge, please e-mail your resume to us at: email@example.com
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following: Minimum five (5) years of current banking or regulatory agency experience, with a strong emphasis on Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and Lending preferred.
Additional requirements are as follows:
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to adhere to strict client confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis to out-of-town clients
- Excellent PC skills, including knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and related software